Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mount ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
So I've been thinking about this for a while now, and here's the mounts id like to see.
1. A car mount. Like the ones you see in MB they have 4 seats, meaning four players can ride in them. The wizard simply drives it the way you would a normal car, and the animation it had when you aren't moving is your wizard adjusting mirrors.
3. Motorcycle mount. How cool would it be to have a motorcycle? There can be a side car found a friend to ride in, and the waiting animation is the wizard revving the engine and popping up the front wheel.
4. Better horse mounts, now I'm not saying the current ones are bad, I just think they could be better, maybe make them taller. And the brow one stop showing off its teeth...
5. A drake mount. Like the ones you ride in DS, waiting animation being them pecking at their wings or maybe just stretching them.
6. A wave mount. A wave that the player surfs on (without a board) and pretty much is a wave. Waiting animation would be the player doing surfer tricks
7. This one is kind of a joke but I think would get a lot of attention for being silly, a chair mount, like an office chair. The player rolls around sitting on it and the waiting animation would be the player spinning the chair.
8. An elephant, pretty much I would like to be able to ride on an elephant. The waiting animation would be the mount spraying water on itself.

Thanks for reading, add your thoughts below and let's get lots of new mounts!

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well I like the animal mount ideas but the modernized ideas like office chairs and motorcycle and car I don't think that would blend in with the theme of wizard101 but the chestnut horse shouldn't show it's teeth in my opinion too and they should be taller also like you said like real horses. or be more fluent in their animation like the celestial wolf mount from the evergreen bundle. and a wave mount that would be awesome it would be like Percy jackson when he rode a wave in the sea of monsters that would be cool. and the dragon and elephant mount sound great too

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I've always had this creative idea of a chameleon mount! I think what would make it even more special would be that it changes color depending on the world it is currently in. For example: Wizard City would be a Green and Yellow or Blue. Krokotopia would be a sandy brown with orange or yellow spots. Azteca the Golden Yellow and Cerulean Blue. Dragonspyre: Rough purple and flame orange/red. Khrysalis: Gray and orange and when it "switches" it could become a gray and green. Also the speed could be -20% up to 20% depending on how creators would think of a chameleon. I think a slower speed would make it more original like the Sloth mount from April Fool's of 2013.