Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't count the seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
Why can't seeds be like fish, reagents and snacks? You can have 999 ore and not overflow your backpack. Seeds are part of the crafting and should not be included as an item in your backpack.

Survivor
May 30, 2014
Yes it would be nice if in your back pack seeds didn't take up space as well as they stacked in your back pack. It would also be nice if they stacked in the gardening window as well. As for fish wouldn't it be nice if we could put them in the shared bank as well. My only concern with your idea is will they still be able to be feed to your pet. I get many TC and reagents and even training points from feeding junk seeds to my pets.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
yellekthegray on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
Yes it would be nice if in your back pack seeds didn't take up space as well as they stacked in your back pack. It would also be nice if they stacked in the gardening window as well. As for fish wouldn't it be nice if we could put them in the shared bank as well. My only concern with your idea is will they still be able to be feed to your pet. I get many TC and reagents and even training points from feeding junk seeds to my pets.
I could see how it could be a problem but it shouldnt be to difficult for them to code in something that asks "do you want to feed X number of seeds to your pet" Since they have it for when you sell tcs and snacks plus then you just mass feed seeds and it can announce what all you get all at once by using the chat window or the little side bar thingy.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
yellekthegray on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
Training points from feeding items to your pets? Do you mean pet XP?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Genodyf on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
Why can't seeds be like fish, reagents and snacks? You can have 999 ore and not overflow your backpack. Seeds are part of the crafting and should not be included as an item in your backpack.
You actually can transfer fish via shared bank by putting them in an aquarium and then moving the aquarium through the shared bank