Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4 People Mount!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I've noticed in Wizard101 that only 4 people can join a battle, 4 people in a dungeon. But, No 4 Person mounts??? Why is that!? I've always thought to myself it would be easier in a dungeon if we all stick together, and traveled as a group. But there is no mount for 4 people. I've come up with a few of my own ideas for 4 player mounts.

Marelybone Automobile: (A Four seated Automobile from Marelybone, rather than "Jumping" when you hit the space bar, you, instead, honk a horn)

Roofed Carriage: (Would look like the housing item for the roofed carrige, except players would sit in the back, when it appears to be driven by a Wooden Golem and 2 horses? Maybe?)

Avalon Carriage: (Maybe it would look like that Carriage from Cinderella? Or something similar?)

These are just a few ideas i came up with for 4 player mounts, do you have any of your own ideas?

Defender
May 09, 2010
Neat ideas! Unlike many things here on the MB, I actually see this as a likely scenario. It would be helpful I suppose.

"???"

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
woah first of all I had like the same idea! That is pretty cool! I hope this happens because i think it is a pretty cool idea.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
This is a very sweet idea! They definitely need 4 person mounts and I like your ideas for the mounts.