Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double The Wizards Double The Fun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
My Idea is what if you could have 2 characters at once. a option in se ttings where you could play 2 characters on the same account. and there could be different controls like character 1 controls:w,a,s,d: Character 2 controls: up key, down key, left key, right key? and then no one will have to be going off buying henchman plus you can easily team with 2 people or you could just play 2 characters at once so you can easily get your quests done.

Christopher DragonSmith
Level 100

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
sorry man, but that is kinda way advanced gameplay for ki to even apply. the coding will be hard to implicate onto the game, not to mention expensive. however if it was a possbility i am pretty sure it would be a great
experience playing with a friend right next to you

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
mitoboy812 on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
My Idea is what if you could have 2 characters at once. a option in se ttings where you could play 2 characters on the same account. and there could be different controls like character 1 controls:w,a,s,d: Character 2 controls: up key, down key, left key, right key? and then no one will have to be going off buying henchman plus you can easily team with 2 people or you could just play 2 characters at once so you can easily get your quests done.

Christopher DragonSmith
Level 100
You answered your own question with one statement...

... "and then no one will have to be going off buying henchmen"...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mitoboy812 on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:

Christopher DragonSmith
Level 100
You can, if you have two accounts and two computers. No other way will be possible as this takes away from the purchasing of henchmen, which makes KI money...which keeps the game up and running.