Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Magic

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
When your level 92 (I believe that is when you start learning Shadow Magic) Do you get to pick what shadow card or cards you want or how does that work?

Survivor
Sep 10, 2013
Shadow Magic is amazing but it is also very dangerous to use,use it wisely

FlintBlueMender,Level 52

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
PixiePrincess26 on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
When your level 92 (I believe that is when you start learning Shadow Magic) Do you get to pick what shadow card or cards you want or how does that work?
Different schools get different cards for free, but you can buy them all for training points. For Shadow Transformations, and get Shadow Seraph, and get Shadow Sentinel, and , and get Shadow Shrike. For Shadow Creatures, and get Dark Nova, , and get Dark Fiend, and and get Dark Shepherd.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
You can, and I got them all, but I find myself not even putting the Seraph or Sentinel in my deck, being a and teaming with friends, I really do not need them.
It is also very hard to get minor knockback on a Shadow spell not meant for your school. If you are a seraph and want to attack, that will give you knockback, as will happen with Sentinel.
My suggestion is just get the free ones and move on.
If you find yourself needing the others, go back later.