Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq is to hard

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
he RA spams its so annoying he is to op i cant do anything about it i have no dot spells so i am defenseless i am life how do i beat him

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
bring a friend to wand hit him while you blade up, or get some DoT treasure cards. Fire Elf or the low pip death DoT work and are easy to get.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
it took me a while to beat belloq but I did because me and a friend used both level 100 henchmen so I did it

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
You typical want 2 or more people in that dungeon. Solo would be really hard. The way I did was I was imping the guy (I was life) while my storm friend was blading up to Levy the guy. Might want to have a healer and maybe another attacker.

One healer, One guy hitting every round, 2 attackers that blade up

I hope this helped anyone having trouble Cya!

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
Brady FireBringer on Nov 27, 2014 wrote:
You typical want 2 or more people in that dungeon. Solo would be really hard. The way I did was I was imping the guy (I was life) while my storm friend was blading up to Levy the guy. Might want to have a healer and maybe another attacker.

One healer, One guy hitting every round, 2 attackers that blade up

I hope this helped anyone having trouble Cya!
i dont have friends 24/7 i used to have one but he quit so i had to solo

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Belloq can be a real pain, but two people can take him down.

On my level 70 Balance Wizard, I used the Team Up feature and waited until I had found a partner to start the boss. My new friend consistently hit Belloq with low-pip balance spells while I worked up the pips to continuously cast Hydra at him. Belloq has an absurdly high weakness to life, myth, and death spells, so bring some powerful treasure cards from those schools when you face him.

As long as one of you attacks him each turn, he wont be able to Ra you to death in a few turns. Wand attacks count and cant fizzle, so don't discard any that you get in your hand! Bring a wand from a different school so that your blades aren't wasted when you wand attack him, and always try and stay above about 1,600 health in case you or your partner's spell fizzles that round. It can be boring trying to wear him down with attrition, but it'll pay off in the end.

Don't worry if it takes one or two tries to finally beat him; Ambrose knows it took me a few times before I ironed out the flaws in the strategy I outlined above!