Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bringing back the amaranthine and the fog staff?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
So I was looking through wands in the bazaar and I was in the market for a super rad wand and then I looked up storm looking wands and the amaranthine staff came up and I was wondering if wizard101 could brig this wand back to the crown shop as well as the fog staff and keep it in the crown shop for 500 crowns or 5,000 gold. This could be really cool so will you guys be up for it?

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
punk rocker88 on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
So I was looking through wands in the bazaar and I was in the market for a super rad wand and then I looked up storm looking wands and the amaranthine staff came up and I was wondering if wizard101 could brig this wand back to the crown shop as well as the fog staff and keep it in the crown shop for 500 crowns or 5,000 gold. This could be really cool so will you guys be up for it?
I totally agree man. Those wands rocked. I'd love if they brought those wands back, but in my case its mostly because I want them as housing decorations since I am big into housing. Either way. We agree they are really cool.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Not likely. They were promotional items, they never repeat those.

Survivor
May 24, 2009

Maybe they will though because it isn't a horrible idea

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
seethe42 on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
Not likely. They were promotional items, they never repeat those.
I tend to like positive thinking. Promotional items or not. Here is an idea, why not bring them back temporarily as a promotional item? I have some friends as well who want these wands.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:
I tend to like positive thinking. Promotional items or not. Here is an idea, why not bring them back temporarily as a promotional item? I have some friends as well who want these wands.
I realize it sounds negative, but you have to look at it from the other side. When you tell players and another company ,"This is a limited time promotional item that is only available through this offer," you really owe it to the people who participated to remain true to your word. You cannot keep giving out 'one of a kind' item repeatedly and expect to keep people's trust.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
It's certainly a possibility, perhaps for Throwback Thursday!

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
seethe42 on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:
I realize it sounds negative, but you have to look at it from the other side. When you tell players and another company ,"This is a limited time promotional item that is only available through this offer," you really owe it to the people who participated to remain true to your word. You cannot keep giving out 'one of a kind' item repeatedly and expect to keep people's trust.
I know I was not happen when they made chained kraken statues a no auction item found in the Storm Lord Temple, but this is different and just because an item is limited for a certain time does not mean it will not be back.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
I know I was not happen when they made chained kraken statues a no auction item found in the Storm Lord Temple, but this is different and just because an item is limited for a certain time does not mean it will not be back.
Yes actually it does. If you state that an item is exclusive to a certain offer, that's exactly what it means. Like the pet sheep or frontier dragons, they are exclusive.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
seethe42 on Nov 17, 2014 wrote:
Yes actually it does. If you state that an item is exclusive to a certain offer, that's exactly what it means. Like the pet sheep or frontier dragons, they are exclusive.
Another idea. Maybe they could someday release different items that are like those items in a way, but not exactly.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Nov 17, 2014 wrote:
Another idea. Maybe they could someday release different items that are like those items in a way, but not exactly.
That would be the ideal solution for everyone. Make some minor changes in looks and stats and release them.