Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What secondary school for an ice wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Hello,

I am making an ice wizard and am trying to decide what secondary school to get. With my old account i did storm, but it didnt work very well. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
For mine, I chose life up to satyr. This is working well, since my best pet may cast unicorn, and he doesn't very often. Other ice wizards I know chose fire, but they need an amulet in order to cast. Just choose the school that A) appeals to you, and B) will work best as you level.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jadesonga on Nov 6, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I am making an ice wizard and am trying to decide what secondary school to get. With my old account i did storm, but it didnt work very well. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
Storm is what I did with my first Ice wizard too... and I bought back the training points because Storm was utterly useless without the ability to boost accuracy.

I have done both Life and Death with success in both. But for Life I only train to Sprite since without an amulet, I'm not going to wait around for 4 pips for Satyr. Death to Feint is typical.