Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

5 boxes rewards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2012
I have finished all 5 boxes quests and am trying to figure out what I need to do to get those
"epic rewards" that were mentioned. So far all I have found is the pogo stick reciepes from Rose
Piper. That's all she seems to have and the Professor doesn't seem to have anything either.
Did I miss something somewhere?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Silkwood6 on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
I have finished all 5 boxes quests and am trying to figure out what I need to do to get those
"epic rewards" that were mentioned. So far all I have found is the pogo stick reciepes from Rose
Piper. That's all she seems to have and the Professor doesn't seem to have anything either.
Did I miss something somewhere?
Yes, the bosses drop crown gear, new housing items, unique treasure cards, teleporters, and rare reagents.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I got a couch potato seed, Sylvia Spitfire[click] reportedly drops Greenwarden's items (super high pet energy), and there are probably more undocumented good things!

There is also massive experience; the level 80+ one gives about 120,000 exp. From level 80 to 81, you need about 377,000 experience, so that's quite huge!

All I can think of for now...

Justin Goldrider

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
As with most farming events, what you get is a chance at good rewards, not a guarantee. So it's no surprise if someone running the events happens not to get very much.

I think the mount recipes are good, but even those require luck and time to get the ingredients. From the battles, I have received reagents, some items (that were mostly good to sell) some new TC, and the fun of a new area. I also got a seven-day pogo stick, which is fun but not really "epic" as you say.

It would be nice to get a list somewhere of what the possible goodies are that these instances can give you -- I suppose we might have to wait for the W101Central wiki page to be made (or one on Duelist, or the other sites). I haven't checked for these yet myself -- has anyone else?

Overall, I love this event. But I agree that the rewards seem a little sketchy still.