Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Gardening Plot Layout?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Hey, everyone! I've been experimenting with plot layouts that incorporate plots of every size, both enchanted and regular in a circular fashion. Obviously, this would be so hit every play at once with a single spell. However, I haven't had much luck in a "perfect" gardening layout and have had no luck with other sources to create or use one. What type of patterns do you use to hit all of your plants at once? I'm looking to redo my garden for a third time once this next batch of plants is harvested. Any help would be appreciated!

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
The best layout is a floating garden in the sky, centered around a pillar or a flagpole that you can aim your spells at. For large plants like couch potatoes, arrange plants in a circular fashion around the pole, several layers on top of each other, each a crate distance above the other. For medium/small plants, like Evil Magma Peas, you can use either a large area-spell sized plot or a medium-spell-sized plot, again centered around the pole in the middle. You can place the "liked" items on the ground, or on top of a stack of crates in the middle (if you use that instead of a pole). Do not put any plants on the ground level at all.

With this kind of layout you can maximize the number of plants that can be affected by a single spell -- I think the max number is 60-something.

If you want to see how I did it I would be glad to arrange a time to show you. Or, you might also look through older posts that Seethe42 has put on the boards -- he is the one who taught me how to do it.