Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not a high enough level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
heyy !

i had a quest for the school of ice , but it said i had to go to marleybone, so i followed the quest tracker but marleybone wasnt in my world list. so i went to ambrose to see if like i had to get a quest from him to go there but there wasn't, i was level 29 at this time, i just hit level 30 last night, will i get marleybone now, or do i need to be a higher level?

i also for some reason can't get onto the game ?
i use a mac, and it gets stuck on 'wizard101 is initializing', and its not a new thing, it's always said that but its never freezed !!!!!!

Administrator
Hello,

To get to Marleybone you'll need to complete the Krokotopia main storyline quests. Here is a list that can help you to see where you are in the quest series.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

To get help resolving your "initializing" error I'd suggest sending an email to support@wizard101.com so they can assist you further.

Best wishes!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 19, 2014
Mrs. Greyrose I have finished all there is to offer in Krocktopia . Yet I can't go. Is there something I am doing wrong? please reply so you can help me

Administrator
Hello Vicky,

I'd suggest using the Quest Finder to see if there is something on that list that I posted above that you missed. If you still need extra help, you can send an email to support@wizard101.com and they will help you further.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Vicky095 on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
Mrs. Greyrose I have finished all there is to offer in Krocktopia . Yet I can't go. Is there something I am doing wrong? please reply so you can help me
If you have done all of Krok, per the quest tree below, you need to talk to Sgt Major Talbot to gain access to Marleybone.
there is no level requirement:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree