Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

111 pot garden

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2014
i have 111 pot garden, 3 levels 37 pot each. When i cast my spell it doesn't fulfill all my plants needs
i aim at my garden gnome in the second level center pot. Is this a bug or its supposed to be like that?
If its supposed to be like that what is the reason behind this?

sometimes i cast the same spell over 4 times and yet its doesn't fulfill all the needs, i end up doing it pot by pot.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Large area needs spells will only cover 69 plants regardless of how they are stacked. You will always need two spells of every need to cover that many plants.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you want some tips on how to maximize your gardening let me know and I'll meet up and show you mine.

Some players were packing a huge number of plants in to a small space by floating them. We decided to allow floating plants but placed a limit on how many plants a gardening spell can affect. Large gardening spells can affect at most 69 plants.

Arthur

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Hello Seethe42!

I would love to see how you manage your garden. Could we please meet up in the game? I am Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted Balance Wizard. I am on daily and can meet just about any time. I live in Eastern Time Zone. Just give me a time, place, and realm. Oh and the name of you wizard.

Thank You!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
hopefulz33 on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
Hello Seethe42!

I would love to see how you manage your garden. Could we please meet up in the game? I am Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted Balance Wizard. I am on daily and can meet just about any time. I live in Eastern Time Zone. Just give me a time, place, and realm. Oh and the name of you wizard.

Thank You!
Pick a time and realm and we can meet outside the Bazaar, I'm eastern time also, later evening's or mornings are best but any time can work for me. As for my wizard name that depends on what type garden you'd like to see. I have setups that differ somewhat for Couch Potatoes and EMP because they are different plot sizes so require different layouts to fit into a large spell radius.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Hello Seethe,
I would like to see both your set up's. Since having reached level 100 I have started concentrating on my pets. I am also trying to makes good pets for my Fire and Storm wizards also. I need to optimize my gardens for pet snacks now. Have been training very hard and have used all my mega snacks I have saved over the last four months. I can meet with you on Saturday ( Sept. 27 ) at noon outside the bazaar on IVAN realm, if that suits you.

Thank You, Scarlet ShadowStone - Exalted Balance