Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanent Transformation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
Hi I was thinking that when people want to get transformations at the crowns shop, they cost 80 crowns. Shouldn't there be a permanent one? If people really want one, they buy one every day! Shouldn't there be something more convenient -Ian Iceleaf L.V.18

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ian Pokemon999 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
Hi I was thinking that when people want to get transformations at the crowns shop, they cost 80 crowns. Shouldn't there be a permanent one? If people really want one, they buy one every day! Shouldn't there be something more convenient -Ian Iceleaf L.V.18
No. All transformations take away the stats of your gear so you would be without any boosts at all (except rings/athames): what gear is a bear going to wear?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
RavenLady777 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
No. All transformations take away the stats of your gear so you would be without any boosts at all (except rings/athames): what gear is a bear going to wear?
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of polymorphs. He means the transformations in the crowns shop, they last for 1 hour and cost 75 crowns/500 gold. I sometimes get one while doing Tartarus for the lulz, I can't use my mount there anyway.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
Ok, thanks! Hmm, I somehow didn't notice that...