Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 101?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Out side of Wizard City I think I enjoyed Kry. the most. I liked the new way of leveling up by doing only five levels instead of ten.
I am hoping there will be a level 101. And I hope it will be a reward for those of us who have made it to level 100. New pets only level 101 can get or hatch. A special all enemies spell. Cloths with so much power we glow, lol. Dungeons that drop things worth fighting for and I don't want to have to do it 20 times to get it. New furniture item, plants. No 3 point pet snacks! Please, I am insulted when I get those. May be cloths that have some special power. You get the idea. Your people have great imaginations, please turn them lose!
Thank you,
mattie114

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
20 times? 20 times is nothing. Try farming hades or Morganthe for weeks on end and getting nothing useful.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I think a level 101 would be awesome, and once you hit that level, You can graduate from Ravenwood since you have completed the wizard basics (101 of wizardry)