Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When pet gets to teen adult ancient epic mega

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I have a great idea to overcome pet failures, because people are very sad when pets fail, Well
The key to such contentment
This idea of mine is When a person trains to get their first talent at teen, rather give options, between three talents, and let them choose which talent they want but they have to pay 5000 gold or more to change an option or 200 crowns, so at teen adult and ancient you should give them three talents to choose between say a player is going for resist, on their pet, a choice between defy proof, spell proof, and storm resist comes up and that player chooses spell proof, then that talent is added to the pet, then at adult he/she goes for another resist, and he/she gets a choice between storm resist fire resist and defy proof, and he/she picks defy proof then defy proof is added, this occurs till ancient at ancient he goes for fairy and gets a choice between fairy, unicorn or healing current, he/she picks fairy he gets fairy. However at Epic and Mega you should only have two options, if the player goes for unicorn for e.g the options unicorn and healing current comes up and at mega he goes for healing current he should get an option between healing current and random, but it depends on the way they train it the agility and intellect does go for incoming heal so that gets fairy and agility and strength gets resist, the options should be based on what they train the most at that pet stage so if you train agility and strength all the way, whatever they have in their pet's genes which you need to train agility and strength for, those three options should come up at teen, if they do not have any in their genes then they should get whatever you need to train strength or agility to get that certain gene, or give them three random choices, this is how i think pet training should work so that people actually get the talent they want instead of wasting too much gold buying shanta pudding or zocalo wings or avocado milkshake, or doing mirror lake like 20 times a day when you can do better things, this will help improve the pet system a lot and you wouldnt really need to get more gold to hatch again the next day if the pet fails. So maybe you could think about doing this update in a future update please wizard101, if this idea is possible.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
problem: pet training is meant to use special strategies to earn your talents. not to buy your way to them.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Kevin Battleshield on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I have a great idea to overcome pet failures, because people are very sad when pets fail, Well
The key to such contentment
This idea of mine is When a person trains to get their first talent at teen, rather give options, between three talents, and let them choose which talent they want but they have to pay 5000 gold or more to change an option or 200 crowns, so at teen adult and ancient you should give them three talents to choose between say a player is going for resist, on their pet, a choice between defy proof, spell proof, and storm resist comes up and that player chooses spell proof, then that talent is added to the pet, then at adult he/she goes for another resist, and he/she gets a choice between storm resist fire resist and defy proof, and he/she picks defy proof then defy proof is added, this occurs till ancient at ancient he goes for fairy and gets a choice between fairy, unicorn or healing current, he/she picks fairy he gets fairy. However at Epic and Mega you should only have two options, if the player goes for unicorn for e.g the options unicorn and healing current comes up and at mega he goes for healing current he should get an option between healing current and random, but it depends on the way they train it the agility and intellect does go for incoming heal so that gets fairy and agility and strength gets resist, the options should be based on what they train the most at that pet stage so if you train agility and strength all the way, whatever they have in their pet's genes which you need to train agility and strength for, those three options should come up at teen, if they do not have any in their genes then they should get whatever you need to train strength or agility to get that certain gene, or give them three random choices, this is how i think pet training should work so that people actually get the talent they want instead of wasting too much gold buying shanta pudding or zocalo wings or avocado milkshake, or doing mirror lake like 20 times a day when you can do better things, this will help improve the pet system a lot and you wouldnt really need to get more gold to hatch again the next day if the pet fails. So maybe you could think about doing this update in a future update please wizard101, if this idea is possible.
That is a great idea and i agree
chris dawnmender
lvl 64