Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creepiest Places in Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
Now that I think about it, Wizard101 is kinda... spooky? Yeah... I'll use that.

Some of my favorite times are looking for... haunted things? I guess I'll use that as well.

Without any music, what is the creepiest place in Wizard101?

I say in the Hall of Champions... because when I look in the General's eyes, he looks MAD.

That's it. I'm out.
PlayHard101

Explorer
May 21, 2011
All of Dragonspyre.
SPOILERS FOLLOW!

Think about it, the Dragon Titan just destroyed everything, and everybody there is a ghost. It's basically a glorified graveyard. The creepiest thing I've encountered in w101 is the speech the ghost of Sylvia Drake gives before you fight her. It's just... chilling...

"Malistaire? Have you come for me? It's so cold here... so dark and I'm so alone..." - The Ghost of Sylvia Drake

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I can't remember her (his?) name at the moment, but there is a spider boss in Grizzleheim that has a cave lair you have to fight her in. Dark and creepy, with bones and spiderwebs scattered around. And of course, giant spiders. Makes me shiver to remember it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
TheScarySwords on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
All of Dragonspyre.
SPOILERS FOLLOW!

Think about it, the Dragon Titan just destroyed everything, and everybody there is a ghost. It's basically a glorified graveyard. The creepiest thing I've encountered in w101 is the speech the ghost of Sylvia Drake gives before you fight her. It's just... chilling...

"Malistaire? Have you come for me? It's so cold here... so dark and I'm so alone..." - The Ghost of Sylvia Drake
Oh my gosh, that is my favourite quote.

I love Dragonspyre, dragons, and any NPC with the last name Drake. I've just always had a thing for creepy things... graveyards and ghosts and villains, all that good stuff.

=

A couple more quotes I loved also came from Azteca:

SPOILER ALERT

"Young wizard... Now that I lay eyes upon you again, my fury is a black hole of rage, swallowing the light of a thousand dying suns." -Malistaire the Undying

"You come to us now, at our end. Our days become hours; our hours, minutes. Every minute is one lost lifetime." -Pacal Redmask

Other than Dragonspyre, I love the Tomb of Storms (Krok), Lake Shore and the Catacombs (in Avalon), the Shadow Palace (in K2) and post-apocalypse Azteca for their rather-obvious creep factor.

-von