Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance convert

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 05, 2012
hi guys this isn't much of an idea but here is my idea balance convert convert balance to spirit sometimes death sometimes life and also same thing with myth and also a 25% and fist pops up over the enemies head for 25 more damage hope you guys like

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
No. use Chimera. Balance doesn't need converts and they will never get them. Stop posting questions about this.

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
neonxgaming on May 17, 2014 wrote:
hi guys this isn't much of an idea but here is my idea balance convert convert balance to spirit sometimes death sometimes life and also same thing with myth and also a 25% and fist pops up over the enemies head for 25 more damage hope you guys like
It's been posted...many times.. that balance needs a prism of some kind. KI has not chosen to do this and it doesn't look like they will.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Done to , rejected every time. Balance has no opposite, and therefore no prism. Use off-school damage. Why is a fist appearing and increasing damage? Seems OP to me, this is a prism not a free blade.