Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Khrysalis and Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
So i've seen a couple of Exalted Wizards roaming the Spiral and figured I would ask this questions. What do you think will happen after Khrysalis and the Morganthe Arc? Do you think Morganthe will make a reappearance just like Malistaire? What worlds do you think will be in the Third Chapter of the Spiral? Feel free to say your opinions on these questions
Megan Frostflame Level 97

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Megan Frostflame on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
So i've seen a couple of Exalted Wizards roaming the Spiral and figured I would ask this questions. What do you think will happen after Khrysalis and the Morganthe Arc? Do you think Morganthe will make a reappearance just like Malistaire? What worlds do you think will be in the Third Chapter of the Spiral? Feel free to say your opinions on these questions
Megan Frostflame Level 97
I have a strong feeling that some of the new worlds will be Empyrea, Polaris, and Mirage.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Well, I'm hoping we take a good break from the main arc and go to one or two side worlds (such as Gobblerton, Candy World, and a Wysteria and Aquila expansion), and then jump back into the story.

My guess is the 3rd Arc will focus on the events of the First World, more in-depth lore about Titans and possibly showing visual cinematics on why they stole from each other and their war (Giants stole water from the Tritons to build Ice Castles in the Sky, Tritons destroyed the Land to make way for their Sea kingdom, and the Dragon's melted the Giant's Castles to keep the Land warm).

I think we'll also see more introductions to other possible primordial icons such as Grandfather Bartleby and Grandmother Raven, Lady Nightstar. So far we are told of a Grandfather Spider, in Khrysalis. I would like to know what other creatures lived during the age of the Titans.

I also think we'll see many more old worlds like Empyrea and Mirage.