Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria's Schools of Magic- Made learnable!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
There's something I wanted to see in-game for a while now. When you reach lvl 26 or so, you get to go to Wysteria, right? Well, I was thinking that the Pigswick Academy magic could be made learnable! Allow me to explain: Before you get all the spells in your school (not quest-wise,) all Pigswick magic will cost 1 training point. after you get all the spells in your class from your teacher (: Stormzilla, : Helephant, etc) you should get a quest from him/her to meet the teacher from the Pigswick School most like yours. ( to Tempest, to Ember, to Chaos, to Equilibrium, etc.) After that quest, the teacher you met will give you their spells for no training points. The basic idea for all Pigswick Academy magic classes would be like stronger versions of your old school's spells. The rank 1 spell for each school would do 100-120 more damage, rank 2, 200-240 more, same pattern up to rank 5, which is 610-740 more, and so on.
Dylan SkullWraith, lvl 26

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
The Wandering Krak... on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
There's something I wanted to see in-game for a while now. When you reach lvl 26 or so, you get to go to Wysteria, right? Well, I was thinking that the Pigswick Academy magic could be made learnable! Allow me to explain: Before you get all the spells in your school (not quest-wise,) all Pigswick magic will cost 1 training point. after you get all the spells in your class from your teacher (: Stormzilla, : Helephant, etc) you should get a quest from him/her to meet the teacher from the Pigswick School most like yours. ( to Tempest, to Ember, to Chaos, to Equilibrium, etc.) After that quest, the teacher you met will give you their spells for no training points. The basic idea for all Pigswick Academy magic classes would be like stronger versions of your old school's spells. The rank 1 spell for each school would do 100-120 more damage, rank 2, 200-240 more, same pattern up to rank 5, which is 610-740 more, and so on.
There is no magic taught in Wysteria as the storyline explains.

They read about magic and then think they can do it.

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl53
John FrostShard - lvl50

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The Wandering Krak... on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
people have suggested that Wysteria should be revisited and a storyline should be used that they used to use magic, but that it was buried in time and lost. I think there COULD be spells given from these teachers, but they would really need to be worked on well in order to maintain a balance.