Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Armor?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
Hello,
I'm a level 50 Balance wizard and I has some really bad stats with my armor are really bad.
I have been losing ALOT of pvp battles and normal NPC battles.
If anyone has any good ideas for me please reply!!

~Luke Mistwhisper
Level 50 and

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
VoxEagle on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
Hello,
I'm a level 50 Balance wizard and I has some really bad stats with my armor are really bad.
I have been losing ALOT of pvp battles and normal NPC battles.
If anyone has any good ideas for me please reply!!

~Luke Mistwhisper
Level 50 and
There isn't an above all excellent setup without using crowns. I would look into gear from the bazaar that gives resist possibly. But balance is doing pretty good in top level PvP, if you feel like leveling up to that point.

Good luck,
Wolf Legend

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
This is very helpful... not. First of all, we have no idea what gear you have or your stats, all we know is that they are "bad". Second, we need to know what you intend to do with your gear. Do you want to PVP or PVE? Both of those will have different focuses on stats. Third, what do you prioritize? Do you want damave gear, resist gear, critical gear, critical block gear, etc, and what would you give up? If you tell us these things people can help you. Worse comes to worst, just squeak by the next 10 levels and get waterworks gear. I used olympus gear up until WW.

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
I would recommend building up until you can get level 50 pvp gear if you want to stay that level, or just leveling up to level 60 and get waterworks gear.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
if you crafted and you lvl up a little you could craft some great gear from various venders throughout cl (if you don't want to wait to unlock areas ask a friend to take you there and robot1747 it says for pvp and ncp so he may want gear for both