Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legion Tokens as house items

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I recently completed Mount Olympus. Every time I pick up or use a legion token there, I think how cool it would be if you could get them as house items you could display in your castle. I have searched the bazaar for them, with no luck. My current thinking is they aren't available as house items, but I'd be delighted to be wrong if someone could tell me what the house versions are called and hopefully how to get them.

If they aren't available, could KI make my day and consider adding them? Perhaps adding them wouldn't be difficult, since the graphics for them are already in the quest.

For those unfamiliar with the tokens, they are statues of a war elephant, an archer, a minotaur, all slightly larger than a player wizard, in matching styles. There are graphics for a couple of others you can't pick up but stand by in Eris's puzzle when you use your three. I'm thinking they might look good with the tic-tac-toe board house item or some of the checkerboard flooring, to make them look like life size game pieces.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
That is a really good Idea. We could also have the bronze eagles too!