Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

homework(by your teacher)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
i think its weird that you have a so called school but you never have homework.i know you train to get new spells,but you never have a actual lesson.it could be simple like (if you are astudent)
go defeat 10 minions in the fire tower.i think it would be a great addition.each time you complete a lesson it gets progressively harder.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Sounds interesting but is there a point. Will we gain xp for every lesson or is just a lesson.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
we would gain equipment or mabey pets but yeah we will get xp

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
And maybe there could be like a due date or something, like the Lost Pages event, where you had to do it by that date to get the XP. And maybe, (unlike the Lost Pages event) you'd always have some to do, but it would differ based on the timeframe.

And I think it would be cool if Ravenwood had some absurdly hard quests/bosses as finals/midterms.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
wolf stormflame on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
i think its weird that you have a so called school but you never have homework.i know you train to get new spells,but you never have a actual lesson.it could be simple like (if you are astudent)
go defeat 10 minions in the fire tower.i think it would be a great addition.each time you complete a lesson it gets progressively harder.
That'd be awesome, and you'd get experience, because you get more experience doing school. You might have to do things like 'Go to the Wysteria Library and collect some Scrolls of Life by Tuesday or I'll get someone else to do it.' And maybe we could also get punishments like your teacher confiscates a spell temporarily if you're late.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
That'd be awesome, and you'd get experience, because you get more experience doing school. You might have to do things like 'Go to the Wysteria Library and collect some Scrolls of Life by Tuesday or I'll get someone else to do it.' And maybe we could also get punishments like your teacher confiscates a spell temporarily if you're late.
i don't think there should be a punishment. some people only have so much time and don't get to play on a daily basis.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Bad idea. What if I accept the quest on the weekend and have homework all week long?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
Robobot1747 on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
Bad idea. What if I accept the quest on the weekend and have homework all week long?
-_- really,you dont have to accept it