Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Homes on Tour

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2013
I am particularly proud of my homes and the decor I have chosen to grace them, and greatly enjoy showing them to my friends.

How would I go about getting my home on the Tours or is it automatically added once it is purchased? What could make it one of the top options for viewing? Once they are on the Tour, how do you find out what their rating average is like and how many visitors you have had?

Thanks, Professor!

Administrator
You can learn more about Castle Tours at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2013#tours

Myrella WindSpar has set up shop in the Wizard City Commons to allow young Wizards to open their homes up so that other players can visit and rate Castles without having to teleport to someone in the house!

If you wish to put your own Castle up to be toured, you will be asked to categorize your Castle as Decorated, Magical, Crazy or a Maze. By adding your Castle to Castle Tours you agree that for the next 30 days other players may visit your Castle whether you are present or not. This means that players can visit your house at any time. If you no longer wish to open your house to tours, you can remove it from Castle Tours.

community@wizard101.com