Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2012
Today I turned level 48, and I didn't have access to the dungeon. So I had my friend who helped me go in and I teleported to them. I wasn't thinking though, because I should have waited until I had the quest to go to the Labyrinth. But I was so excited I decided to rush into it (It was really hard by the way, if you are going to do it, bring friends). So we finished it and then I realized it. If I did the dungeon in advance, when I actually get the quest will I have to do the whole thing over? Thanks in advance.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lolola2mandie on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Today I turned level 48, and I didn't have access to the dungeon. So I had my friend who helped me go in and I teleported to them. I wasn't thinking though, because I should have waited until I had the quest to go to the Labyrinth. But I was so excited I decided to rush into it (It was really hard by the way, if you are going to do it, bring friends). So we finished it and then I realized it. If I did the dungeon in advance, when I actually get the quest will I have to do the whole thing over? Thanks in advance.
Yes, you will have to do it over again.

And there is also another quest that you get to find the Obsidian Chests in each world of the Spiral, and there is one of them in The Labyrinth too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Of course you'll have to do it over. This wasn't in your quest book so why would you get credit for it?

And you don't need friends; I've soloed this too many times to count.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Yea... you have to do it again. It is a pretty annoying dungeon. Your friend sold have told you that and now you gotta do it again. Sorry

Survivor
May 21, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
Of course you'll have to do it over. This wasn't in your quest book so why would you get credit for it?

And you don't need friends; I've soloed this too many times to count.
ok thanks

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
why don't i have an arrow to help me find Ranfult Moonclaw in Labyinth

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
You'll have to do the dungeon twice again,
Once when you have to do the quest and then again when you have to get Obsidian chests throughout the spiral.
Hope you'll have friends again, but I know you'll be fine since you know what you are getting into.

From, Diana Swiftfountain, lvl 87,