Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What i should i do first?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
i m currently in marelybone but i feel like i should do wysteria and grizzlehiem first because i feel a bit under level(lv33) but then marelybone gives more exp. what u guys think?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ThexBestxWizard on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
i m currently in marelybone but i feel like i should do wysteria and grizzlehiem first because i feel a bit under level(lv33) but then marelybone gives more exp. what u guys think?
I usually pause in Marleybone to head off to Wysteria. The xp is pretty good there. I wait for Grizzleheim until, well, right around your level now.

At level 33, I'm always done with Marleybone so I'm not sure why you feel under leveled.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Your anything but underleved to me. ^.^ I was level 23 when I started, and I finished at level 29. :D

Anyways, Grizzleheim gives you less exp then Wysteria, but Wintertusk gives you about the same exp as Celestia... So, it's really your choice, do you want exp NOW, or more exp LATER? So, basically what i'm saying is: Wysteria has an average amount of exp, and you can get it right when your questing, but Grizzleheim basically gives you like 90 exp per quest, unless it's harder. (instances, dungeons) So, after you finished Grizzleheim, you can do Wintertusk, which gives you alot of exp.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 57 theurgist

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
i was level 22 when i started i finished today and was 25