Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral dispels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I had an idea that their should be a dispel for each atsral school. A moon dispel, a star dispel, and a sun dispel. If anyone else likes this idea, the reply, or maybe make another idea supporting this. I also have an idea about a shadow school dispel spell. Thse dispels would be trained in Celestia Base Camp and every other astral spell trainer in the spiral. This would be the first spell you can learn from the trainers. This is the same with the shadow spell trainer. They would be 2 pips like normal dispels. If anyone likes this idea then reply, butmI dont know what you would reply back. If you agree than you can say so

Samuel Lifebringer Level 95 PrometheanKhrysalis, Lastwood
Artur Hawkleaf Level 44 MasterDragonspyre, I Don't Know
Ethan Fireblood Level 33 MagusMooshu, I Don't Know
Dustin Deathstone Level 17 Journeyman Krokotopia, Hall Of Champions
Tyler Icestaff Level 9 Apprentice Teamed Up With BlazeWizard City, Firecat Alley/ Cyclops LaneFinished Triton Avenue
Blaze Level 9 ApprenticeTeamed Up With Tyler IcestaffWizard City, Firecat Alley/ Cyclops LaneFinished Triton Avenue
Tanner Stormmender Level 7 ApprenticeWizard City, Triton Avenue/ Firecat Alley/ Cyclops Lane

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
How would a Sun dispel work? Would it only dispel Cloak, since your character has to draw the Sun seal in the air, or would it block any spell that you enchanted with a Sun spell? In other words, would it block the hit if I tried using a Monstrous Kraken?

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Sadly. this is a terrible idea, sorry to say These school spells aren't like normal schools. They shouldn't have to suffer being dispelled and it barely would work for sun school, since it effects cards mainly.

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
Just like Lucas, I'm wondering how a Sun dispel would work. But I do think that a Star dispel would be a good idea, or at least a Star weakener.
I have one question, though. Would there be a special Star dispeller for each kind of spell, or just a basic one.