Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scissor Teeth Spears

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
I have noticed that collecting the Scissor Teeth Spears from the Pira'Nya Scissor Teeth is extremely hard. I have already fought them in about fifteen battles and I have only collected one. Please fix this.

90 James Titanfountain
13 James Titanfountain

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wizmonster3001 on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
I have noticed that collecting the Scissor Teeth Spears from the Pira'Nya Scissor Teeth is extremely hard. I have already fought them in about fifteen battles and I have only collected one. Please fix this.

90 James Titanfountain
13 James Titanfountain
After an hour and half I signed off. I could not get any to count. I took it as a sign that I am done questing with my Balance wizard, hung wand on wall in Red Barn Farm and will garden only now with that wizard.

Mary

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
this is a very common thing. lots of times people have to kill lots of enemies and only find 1 or 2 of what they are looking for. it's all about luck. although it's annoying, that's just the game

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lkate777 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
this is a very common thing. lots of times people have to kill lots of enemies and only find 1 or 2 of what they are looking for. it's all about luck. although it's annoying, that's just the game
I totally agree the game does depend way to much on "luck", these foes seem to be above and beyond most "do not collects" I have encountered though out the spiral and with other wizards that I have quested though this exact area.

I realize the purpose of these quests is to slow wizards down in their tracks but after a certain amount of time glitch comes to mind over luck.

Mary