Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Curly hair

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I brought some hair recently and saw that there was no curly hair in the crowns shop.....I think that their should be curly hair in the crowns shop.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Back when Wiz101 had their hair design contest, I sent in a design with curly hair. I would still be up for this idea.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
I agree for some new hairs, but I would rather have wavy hair instead of curly hair. :D

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 43 theurgist

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
It's a good idea, but curly hair could be potentially harder to design. I don't really know how to explain it.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Rebecca Shadowflam... on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
It's a good idea, but curly hair could be potentially harder to design. I don't really know how to explain it.
I know what you mean! i did curly hair for that hair contest and it seriously took me FOREVER to draw! Drawing (or animating in this case) curly hair really would take a while. This hairstyle is very intricate and delicate at the same time. Perhaps it might take up too much memory, which i know sounds ridiculous, but isn't that far-fetched when you think about it.
Heather Thunderwraith lvl 77? or 76?

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Yeah it would be kinda hard but I'm sure it could be done somehow

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
None of the hairstyles actually move around though they just kinda stay still on your characters head but that being said it would still be hard to design multiple angles for curly I can see what you all mean