Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2012
Will mirage( Nalia dunestrider-the person in wysteria-'s home world) be a world in the storyline after morganthe or any storyline or has kingsisle forgotten about it. To get in you might have to beat wisteria and khrysalis.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Jeremy Firehunter on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
Will mirage( Nalia dunestrider-the person in wysteria-'s home world) be a world in the storyline after morganthe or any storyline or has kingsisle forgotten about it. To get in you might have to beat wisteria and khrysalis.
I've always assumed Mirage (and Yago and Empyrea too) would appear in the third arc with 2 other worlds we may have never heard of. Why we do in these worlds, will find out. But what I've heard from the writers, mentioned worlds don't have a 100% chance of making it into the game with a quest line. It can be a very long wait or never. I'm still waiting on if we'll go to Gobblerton and Empyrea or not. So just cross your fingers and pray the mentioned worlds and areas come into the game.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
I've always assumed Mirage (and Yago and Empyrea too) would appear in the third arc with 2 other worlds we may have never heard of. Why we do in these worlds, will find out. But what I've heard from the writers, mentioned worlds don't have a 100% chance of making it into the game with a quest line. It can be a very long wait or never. I'm still waiting on if we'll go to Gobblerton and Empyrea or not. So just cross your fingers and pray the mentioned worlds and areas come into the game.
what are those im only level 28

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
I'm 99.5% positive that KingsIsle will never come out with Mirage as a world, simply because of Nalia's wording. She says, and I quote, "I am unsurprised you have never heard of my world…". If Mirage were to be made, suddenly people coming across this sentence would most likely be familiar with the world. Also, it is much too close to Krokotopia, in my opinion. The word Mirage is mainly associated with the desert, which there is an abundance of in Krokotopia. If anything, KingsIsle would release it as a small connection to Krokotopia, such as Aquila is to Wizard City, but then they would have to change Nalia's dialogue, which may cause confusion.

So, although I would LOVE to see it, Mirage will most likely never be released onto Wizard101.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
well we now know mirage is coming!!!it is one of the 4 worlds old cob mentioned at the end of the story line. I can't wait for it to come, though I know it will probably be at least a year.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I've always expected it to be an expansion from Krok. It might be the "extra" island we can see from the oasis but can't get to (there is one besides the secret shop - take a look).

Nalia seems nice. She'd make a good companion. Maybe we will be called on to help her or her family for a quest some day.