Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with Malistaire...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
Hi everyone! I am level 52 life wizard and I would love to get help from a couple of people with Malistaire. My friends are rarely on and I know I can't finish it by myself. Please let me know if you can help. I would greatly appreciate it.

Scarlet Lion Haven

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Scarlet Lionhaven on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone! I am level 52 life wizard and I would love to get help from a couple of people with Malistaire. My friends are rarely on and I know I can't finish it by myself. Please let me know if you can help. I would greatly appreciate it.

Scarlet Lion Haven
Usually by the time you get a meet up going here you have managed to tag along with someone else.

We can run you though if you haven't found anyone yet. You need to post your time zone, date, time and realm, we usually use Scarecrow because it's never full, for a meet up here. Anticapate it taking about 30-45 mins for the run, it's huge in there and takes time just to run around. We are Eastern Time Zone.

Mary

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
Hi and thanks! Ok I am pacific time. I would like to do it tomorrow at 12 which would be what time for you? I forgot how to change the realm but I am going to try it out now.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
I found out how to change the realm and let me know if that time a good time for us to meet.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
If you haven't found anyone I can help you no problem! :) Just gives details on where to meet up and when.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Malistaire has 3 minions who belong to the death class.
In order to defeat them you should have some powerful life spells in your deck including enchantment and charm cards.

Lots of love David

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
Scarlet Lionhaven on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:

Scarlet Lion Haven
Go to places with a lot of high level wizards or find someone whos close to your quest. It works for me :)