Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Book a new beginning can't access area

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
I am cleaning up old quests and Wei Pei won't talk to me to give me the "Clean Sweep" quest, so I can't access the area to find this last book.

Can anyone help??

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cobby1904 on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I am cleaning up old quests and Wei Pei won't talk to me to give me the "Clean Sweep" quest, so I can't access the area to find this last book.

Can anyone help??
Since this quest (Clean Sweep) is a Side quest, there are no requirements/prequests. You should be able to talk to Wei Pei to get the quest. Sounds like you have a bug.

You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you pick up this quest. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem. Hope this helps.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
You also might not have completed all the prerequisite side quests before clean sweep. In Mooshu there are a few side quests that have prequests. Go to the Wizard101 Central site, find the description of the Clean Sweep quest, and then see if there is a prequest to it. It should be highlighted as a blue click-able text. Click the prequest, and find its prequest. And so on, until you find the beginning quest that will start you on that path.

I had the same problem in Mooshu a while back -- that is how I discovered this way to link quests to where I can start them.

It is not a bug -- you just need to back track a bit.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
The prequest to "Clean Sweep" is just "Mooshu' which is the main quest, so maybe I do have a bug??

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Cobby1904 on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
The prequest to "Clean Sweep" is just "Mooshu' which is the main quest, so maybe I do have a bug??
Well, then, sounds like AluraMist is right, you could try to submit a bug report. Since you had to talk to Su Lee when you first went to Mooshu, and that should open up all the sidequests listed, this does seem weird.

You might also want to be sure you have done the other village of sorrow sidequests (like "out of order"). I'm just looking at the "Leads to" part of the "Mooshu" page on Wizard101 Central (here is link: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu ). This may be totally unrelated, but maybe worth checking.

Lastly -- and this is not trying to be derogatory or too obvious -- but you're sure you didn't already do the Clean Sweep sidequest before, and Fushiko's house is not already open? I have also on occasion forgotten what I did, and spent time fixing a problem I did not actually have, that is why I mention it. I'm assuming this is not what you are dealing with, but it is worth mentioning just in case.

But it seems the bug is more likely, now that I look at it more.