Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ring of Apotheosis

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Wow! This is a hard quest! After having to gather so much black lotus in Mooshu I'm out....
Here are the requirements:
9 Ghost Fire (which I bought)
15 Diamonds
20 Black Lotus

And I have to make two! I know there's some place in CL where you can buy a diamond crafting recipe. I can get to CL through my friend but, he doesn't know where the vendor is. Also, does anyone know a good place to find, buy, or craft Black Lotus? I've tried the Bazaar and I buy from them when I can, but it is soooo expensive. Thanks!
-Morgan Legendheart, Level 48ish Dragonspyre, The Drake Hatchery

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Rainbow0839 on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
Wow! This is a hard quest! After having to gather so much black lotus in Mooshu I'm out....
15 Diamonds
20 Black Lotus

And I have to make two! I know there's some place in CL where you can buy a diamond crafting recipe. I can get to CL through my friend but, he doesn't know where the vendor is. Also, does anyone know a good place to find, buy, or craft Black Lotus? I've tried the Bazaar and I buy from them when I can, but it is soooo expensive. Thanks!
I've made this into an outline, best of luck with your crafting! Some of what you have already tried is still included here.

Black Lotus
You can transmute this
Bought from Toshio in Jade Palace, Mooshu
Requires 10 cat tail and 10 ore
You can buy this from the bazaar
You can find this, mainly in Mooshu
Diamond
You can transmute this
Bought from Felicia Worthington in Regent Square, Marleybone and Kimba Kalla in Floating Land, Celestia
Requires 15 ore
You can buy this from the bazaar

Justin Goldrider, 90
Jeremy Jade, 38

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rainbow0839 on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
15 Diamonds
20 Black Lotus

The vendor for transmutes is to the far left when you enter CL towards the entrance to the first area you quest in there and the Grotto.

For Black Lotus I find an area in Mooshu that has a few in a row, I collect them, switch realms and collect again. If you have access to Wintertusk there is quite a few there also. I usually can collect 3 from the first area, switch realms and collect again.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Thanks! I went to the bazaar the other day and someone had just sold 500 black lotus!!! So I bought about 60! Now I just need the diamonds! Thank you SchicksalBestimmun and Northlite!

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Okay just bought transmute spells....
How do I craft them?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
You craft the transmute items at the Card crafting table, in your house.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
Defender
Jul 21, 2010