Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding pets in your house!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2012
I've been thinking, it would be cool to be able to find pets in your house! So say you want a wraith pet but you're not , easy! 1. You would put a wraith statue in your house. 2. You would have to leave your house for a while. 3. Return after a while you will find a wraith pet by the statue (You can not pick it up) You will have to catch it and press X. And presto! Feel free to give other pet "codes"... I am getting a message from my crystal ball of other things to post about! Have to check what it is saying!

Benjamin IceCrafter lvl90

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
candle2011 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
I've been thinking, it would be cool to be able to find pets in your house! So say you want a wraith pet but you're not , easy! 1. You would put a wraith statue in your house. 2. You would have to leave your house for a while. 3. Return after a while you will find a wraith pet by the statue (You can not pick it up) You will have to catch it and press X. And presto! Feel free to give other pet "codes"... I am getting a message from my crystal ball of other things to post about! Have to check what it is saying!

I don't think KI will go for this, especially with the example you gave. A wraith is a Death school only pet and can only be equipped by a Death student. We quest for this; it is an earned pet and would not be fair at all.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
i like this idea a lot, but I too don't think KI will like this idea. However, if you want a Death pet (since you're ice) you could hatch another pet with someone else's death pet. That way, you could end up with a close version of the pet you want. Hope this helps!!!
-Elizabeth Darkmask, level 81 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 25, 2012
RavenLady777 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
I don't think KI will go for this, especially with the example you gave. A wraith is a Death school only pet and can only be equipped by a Death student. We quest for this; it is an earned pet and would not be fair at all.
Wraith was just an idea. There could be a new pet like Storm Quetzal and you would need a storm alter. (Like in Azteca when you summon it.) Same as the wraith idea, but it's still a fun topic... I am getting a message from my crystal ball of other things to post about! Have to go check what it is saying!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
RavenLady777 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Didnt get it

Hunter, pyromancer (fire) lvl 57

Survivor
May 25, 2012
legoharrison on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Didnt get it

Hunter, pyromancer (fire) lvl 57
My crystal ball told me it.(Yes, it told me what RavenLady was going to post, I was ready!) It could be the distant, distant future, or my crystal ball is acting up again... Maybe it was the B.B.Q sauce I spilled on it... I am getting a message from my crystal ball of other things to post about! Have to check what's saying!