Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stop at lvl 90?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
i was wondering when w101 was going to make a new world should it go up to lvl 100 and should there
be a lvl 98 spell? the spell is going to have to take up to 11 pips and nobody want to use 11 pips.
it already kind of hard using our lvl 88 spells with 10 pips. Definely use white pips.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
twinkle star on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
i was wondering when w101 was going to make a new world should it go up to lvl 100 and should there
be a lvl 98 spell? the spell is going to have to take up to 11 pips and nobody want to use 11 pips.
it already kind of hard using our lvl 88 spells with 10 pips. Definely use white pips.
Professor Greyrose has addressed this.
These will be no 'end' to Wizard101; the first two worlds are like two chapters in a book. The game and levels, etc., will continue.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Well I highly dont think they will stop at such an odd number.
Besides I think they will stop at level 101(But continue to push new worlds and spells in)

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
Well I highly dont think they will stop at such an odd number.
Besides I think they will stop at level 101(But continue to push new worlds and spells in)
Read what ravenlady said. They won't add 11 more levels and stop. That is insane.

Survivor
May 21, 2013
The world's etc will continue as will levels we can go but with the complex programming it takes time it can't happen over night. But I do hope soon we get another world etc. Gives us more of a challenge to get there and work harder.

Jasmine Dragonrider lvl 82

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
They probably will give a quest or something at level 101 maby a pet quest!