Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant buy azteca recipes to make new clothes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I think I am finished with my crafting in azteca, there are no more quests for crafting that I can find, are there other crafting quests than the ones in three points? When I try to buy the recipes from the vendors for new clothes to make I cant, can someone point me in the right direction

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
clueless wizard on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I think I am finished with my crafting in azteca, there are no more quests for crafting that I can find, are there other crafting quests than the ones in three points? When I try to buy the recipes from the vendors for new clothes to make I cant, can someone point me in the right direction
Were you rewarded with the transcendent crafting badge (check your badges) if yes, you might not have enough gold, if no then you need to look in your quests for the crafting quest you were given or hand it in.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Yes I did check my gold but that wasn't it, but somehow I can buy all recipes now - who knows what happened - i'm fine now thank you for responding