Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Time and Space Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Hi readers,
So most of us are eagerly waiting for the level 100 world and all. Me too. I was just bouncing ideas off my brother the other day, and we thought of 2 new types of spells for maxed out level 100s in that world:

Time Spells:

My family noticed a lot of the spells are similar, or can relate somehow. That's where time spells come in. They're basically an extension of sun spells, but are a LOT more powerful. The idea is, if you use a Time spell on certain spells, they change, and become almost COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED. They change the spell's effects, animation, and more! Here's an example or 2:
Using a time spell on Wraith -> Grim Reaper - Costs 8 pips instead, but does 750 damage, and gives you 75% of it back instead of a usual 50%!
Using a time spell on Meteor Strike -> Armageddon - Costs 6 pips, and hits all of your team for 400, all of the enemies for 1000!

It can also change old spells into upgraded existing ones!
Using a time spell on Fire Cat-> Heck Hound - instead, you get a bonus 150 per pip instead of a regular 130!

There are lots more of the sort, but those are just a few. And the other spell type:

Space Spells:

Lately, cheating bosses have been a fad, but WHAT IF players could use the same sort of attacks and tricks? Space spells make it so if a space spell is in the deck, the spell is delayed for use against certain conditions, but only for however many of the cards were put into the deck. They can't be used directly from the hand, though. Example:
Anti-Shield Space Storm Lord - whenever the enemy uses a shield of any kind, the player interrupts and uses a low or no pip Storm Lord on them! It gets rid of one copy of the card in the deck, and can't be used anytime with an enemy shield.

And that's the gist of the idea! Admins and anyone else, feel free to post ideas about this or anything you think of it! Admins, please take a look at this. Level 50s got something with Celestia and astral spells, so the vetrans deserve something new also! Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Flamelorder2000 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Hi readers,
So most of us are eagerly waiting for the level 100 world and all. Me too. I was just bouncing ideas off my brother the other day, and we thought of 2 new types of spells for maxed out level 100s in that world:

Time Spells:

My family noticed a lot of the spells are similar, or can relate somehow. That's where time spells come in. They're basically an extension of sun spells, but are a LOT more powerful. The idea is, if you use a Time spell on certain spells, they change, and become almost COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED. They change the spell's effects, animation, and more! Here's an example or 2:
Using a time spell on Wraith -> Grim Reaper - Costs 8 pips instead, but does 750 damage, and gives you 75% of it back instead of a usual 50%!
Using a time spell on Meteor Strike -> Armageddon - Costs 6 pips, and hits all of your team for 400, all of the enemies for 1000!

Using a time spell on Fire Cat-> Heck Hound - instead, you get a bonus 150 per pip instead of a regular 130!

There are lots more of the sort, but those are just a few. And the other spell type:

Space Spells:

Lately, cheating bosses have been a fad, but WHAT IF players could use the same sort of attacks and tricks? Space spells make it so if a space spell is in the deck, the spell is delayed for use against certain conditions, but only for however many of the cards were put into the deck. They can't be used directly from the hand, though. Example:
Anti-Shield Space Storm Lord - whenever the enemy uses a shield of any kind, the player interrupts and uses a low or no pip Storm Lord on them! It gets rid of one copy of the card in the deck, and can't be used anytime with an enemy shield.

And that's the gist of the idea! Admins and anyone else, feel free to post ideas about this or anything you think of it! Admins, please take a look at this. Level 50s got something with Celestia and astral spells, so the vetrans deserve something new also! Thanks!
Also, to continue on the idea, only level 100s or higher can use the spells, and to unlock them, you have to clear a special quest Ambrose gives you. Afterwards, you can craft the card (the regular card, not a treasure card) to put into your deck, like some of the extra like Deer Knight added in the Avalon pack. Only a few vendors exist to sell the recipes though. Bartleby sells time spells, Grandmother Raven sells space spells, and Ambrose sells basic types of both. That's all! Thanks!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Sorry, but these are overpowered, silly, and are not fit for wizards.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
How about make them No PvP? Cause soon we are gonna need only the most overpowered spells.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
SoupWizard64 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, but these are overpowered, silly, and are not fit for wizards.
Not everything needs to be for PVP. It will help with the hard mob fights in the future.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Flamelorder2000 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Hi readers,

Time Spells:

Space Spells:

hate to burst your bubble but we already have enough schools