Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Legitimate Level 98 Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Here they are, tell me what you think.
: Athenian- Deals 1010 damage to one target and 400 damage to the rest.
: Khione (a snow goddess)- Deals 1200 damage to target and stun for 2 rounds.
: Vulcan (fire god)- Deals 1053 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.
: Aeolus (wind master)-Deals 1835 damage and steals one pip to and from all enemies.
: Mythsplosion -Deals 1210 damage to all enemies and -30% weakness to all.
: Pan -Heals all friends for 900 or deal 990 damage to all enemies.
: Thanatos (god of death, Hades is god of the Underworld)- Deals 1025 damage to all enemies and convert half to , -25% smokescreen to all.
These all are 11 pips and the accuracy is the same as the rank 10 spells. If KI uses these ideas I will be happy!

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Magic Lover on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
: Aeolus (wind master)-Deals 1835 damage and steals one pip to and from all enemies.
: Thanatos (god of death, Hades is god of the Underworld)- Deals 1025 damage to all enemies and convert half to , -25% smokescreen to all.
These all are 11 pips and the accuracy is the same as the rank 10 spells. If KI uses these ideas I will be happy!
I am confused. For some reason when people give spell ideas, fire is one of the weakest ones, fire is supposed to be second most powerful, after storm. and for the fire, I see all the others have a special something, death: -25% smokescreen. Life: an option between attack and heal. Ice: Stun for 2 rounds. Storm: steals one pip. Myth: weakness. Balance: Also should do about 500 damage to rest.
I love the special somethings you added, but why doesn't fire get one, if I may I`ll rewrite fire how I think it should be.

Ramonda (Fire goddes)(we don`t have any female based spells)- Deals 1653 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and steals all positive charms (blades). (Like steal a blade spell, and like the tree guy)

I love the rest but it is kind of annoying when people down rate fire, what, are they scared of them

If the spell stayed the way you put it, I would use dragon instead-but- if it got updated the way I put it, it would be a spell I would actually USE. I love the rest though!

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
i can tell you favor balance and death

for the life why it so weak there all way better then life how's this fair if anything life would rather rebirth or fluffy then pan storm is one thousand damage more then life and death gets so many things balance dose lots of damage so does fire and myth and it all so does weakness

life should be like 1,000 damage to all and gives friends 1,000 health

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
@NightSpear:

I'll admit I didn't think about fire being the second most powerful in damage so I'll rewrite the spell since stealing ALL positive blades is a bit too much since the high damage is included.

Vulcan- Deals 1560 damage over 3 rounds and steals one blade to and from all enemies.
I think this is better. Now for life.

Pan- Deals 1000damage to all enemies and Absorb 600 damage Spirit Armors for all friends.
Hope that these would please more.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
IMO, I think it's really unfair that that the life spell is still that weak. Us life wizards aren't wimps, you know. 11 pips for 1,000 damage?! Not worth it! Sorry but that's how I feel. >.<
~Jordan Mistheart lvl.33

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I actually think that these ideas are not bad. I personally love the myths of ancient times and think that these spells would be perfect for the new addition of Aquila. Please KI, think about these

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
They are overpowered. Also, if 1 school gets an AoE, all of them do. However, I would be interested in hearing about your ideas for astral or utility spells.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I like them except the fire and balance. The balance is a nerfed version of Sun Serpent. and the fire one does not do enough damage.

Overall I think they are REALLY!!! good spell ideas. I hope KI uses at least one for the level 98 spells.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Mythsplosion is a bad name. It's stupid compared to the rest of the names. How about "Ares" since he's the god of war.
Hunter Spellstone lvl 40 Master

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Why does storm and fire have the highest hits?

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
I completely forgot about Pan the satyr god and Thantos being the true god of the dead but why not Athena and you put ahtenian instead also it is basically a fire serpent I don't want that for a spell
my idea:

Athena: 1250damage to all +30% to next spell on all friends

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
-1050 to one.
- Damage wise, ice is meant to have the least damage, so- 1020 damage. Stun for 3 rounds and ice blade.
-1000+500 to all enemies.
-1450 to all enemies, plus steal one pip.
- 1000 to all, weakness 20%.
-1045 to one, heal all friends 500.
1010, convert, 30% death trap to all others.
Just a few things.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
cecilia1996 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Why does storm and fire have the highest hits?
Because they are the strongest schools doh. Is epic

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
These seem like very good ideas for spells. Though if they were put into the game I believe they would be altered a bit.For one, they would be much stronger I think. And the myth one is too strong

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
I love your take on mythology I personally think your spell ideas are great..... I the balance spell!

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
The game already has a ton of creature spells. It would be nice to see different types of spells. They would have to be powerful for the high levels, but sometimes subtle it better.
Balance: Magnetic Shift- spell reverses the attack order. After cast, instead of going second the caster now goes first. Unless another Magnetic Shift is cast.
Ice: Super Stealth- caster steals all shields present on target.
Fire: Fission- spells blinds target/multitarget with bright light equating to being stunned for two turns, destroys all fire shields currently up.
Storm: Static Shield- storm can finally get some form of protection. Since the shield will take a full supply of pips- 1200 protection (which can not be penetrated by a death spell).
Myth: Magic Mirror- the caster duplicates the target for 6 rounds and with the same equipment and spells, minus the pet. The target will have to battle themselves.
Life: Karmic Justice- Heals self for 800 and places two dispel life on target.
Death: Doom and Gloomier- The only bubble in the game which costs all pips. Similar its lesser spell with minimizing all heal spells, but also does 50 damage to opponent or group per turn. Not caster or caster’s group, unless opposing team or opponent casts another one.

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
The NightSpear on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
I am confused. For some reason when people give spell ideas, fire is one of the weakest ones, fire is supposed to be second most powerful, after storm. and for the fire, I see all the others have a special something, death: -25% smokescreen. Life: an option between attack and heal. Ice: Stun for 2 rounds. Storm: steals one pip. Myth: weakness. Balance: Also should do about 500 damage to rest.
I love the special somethings you added, but why doesn't fire get one, if I may I`ll rewrite fire how I think it should be.

Ramonda (Fire goddes)(we don`t have any female based spells)- Deals 1653 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies and steals all positive charms (blades). (Like steal a blade spell, and like the tree guy)

I love the rest but it is kind of annoying when people down rate fire, what, are they scared of them

If the spell stayed the way you put it, I would use dragon instead-but- if it got updated the way I put it, it would be a spell I would actually USE. I love the rest though!
Ok id take off the steal positive thing on the fire part only because stealing is an ice thing.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
I have some bad news. The spell won't work. Vulcan is Roman not Greek. And Vulcan is the Roman god of blacksmiths. If you want a good spell you should use Ares. Use the same stuff, but throw Ares' name in there.

Joseph Pixietamer level 11

Joseph Icestalker level 24

Explorer
Jun 05, 2011
Hmm... I've got some ideas, but am unsure of the names...

Balance - Deals 1000-1200 to all enemies, and leave a universal trap on all enemies or universal blade to all friends.

Fire - Deals 1200 plus 600 on an AoE and DoT, and leaves a -40% inaccuracy debuff.

Ice - Deals 600 on an initial strike, 900 on a DoT, and stuns the rest of the enemies.

Storm - Deals 1900 damage even, and takes away 3 charms.

Death - Steals 1350 health from all enemies, restores health by half the amount taken, leaving an Infection on everyone.

Myth - Deals 1400 damage, and takes away all shields in an AoE.

Life - Deal 1200 to 1300 damage and give all friends a healing boost charm.

That's what I've got.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
HELLO the spell is obviously going to be Cerberus

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
am i just crazy, or has most of the knowledge about greek mytholegy that has been appearing in ideas for aquillia been fueled by the percy jackson series?

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
I don't know why, but I wanted to see the spell as Charybdis. I don't know what it would do or how much damage I just always had that idea. Please don't kill me....

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Molly the Balance ... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
-1050 to one.
- Damage wise, ice is meant to have the least damage, so- 1020 damage. Stun for 3 rounds and ice blade.
-1000+500 to all enemies.
-1450 to all enemies, plus steal one pip.
- 1000 to all, weakness 20%.
-1045 to one, heal all friends 500.
1010, convert, 30% death trap to all others.
Just a few things.
The rank 10 spells were stronger than this. I see you like making fire and life the most powerful, while the other spells have turned into rank 6.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
This was probably the first one I like.

: When you mean 400 damage to the rest, will this be like sun serpent or will it be damage to the enemies not including the main hit? Make it like sun serpent.

+: Saw the changes happy with them.

:This was good, but then I read to all enemies, with colossal that is more than 2000, that is way too much for an attack all enemy spell, make it just hit one.

:I am not myth school but I am happy you made an aoe spell idea. Not sure about the weakness not for myth though. It is more of a balance spell.

: I'm sorry but this is OverPowered, not lying. 1025 damage converted into half, if there are 4 enemies and you cast that, you will get 2052 back, that is why scarecrow is so low. and the smokescreen makes it more OP, I don't think you should get 2052 health back not in pvp at least.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
BestLifeWiz on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
I have some bad news. The spell won't work. Vulcan is Roman not Greek. And Vulcan is the Roman god of blacksmiths. If you want a good spell you should use Ares. Use the same stuff, but throw Ares' name in there.

Joseph Pixietamer level 11

Joseph Icestalker level 24
sorry i ment Apollo