Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets and criticals

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
Pets only heal, so no they can't critical hit. But it would be great if they could critical heal, but I don't think that is possible with spirite. Good idea though.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
MasterSorcerer653 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Pets only heal, so no they can't critical hit. But it would be great if they could critical heal, but I don't think that is possible with spirite. Good idea though.
I've done critical hits with Spritely quite a few times. Any healing/damage spell can critical, it's just most people tend to use Satyr and Pixie for non-life primaries. I know that when my pet casts spritely, I get boosted on it, but I also know that it's because of my gear, and not them, but this shows their spells will work off of our stats. If they didn't then the spells wouldn't be boostable.

But then again, this is just my thoughts. I'd love to see what others think :)

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
If pets go off of our stats to at the very least boost their heals then why can't they go off of our stats to critical a heal too? It would make more sense to me personally to have them go off of ALL of our stats. But that's just me.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
MasterSorcerer653 on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
hang on the ability cloud o bugs is may cast locust swarm and sprite is not only pet heal cast there is also healing current pixie unicorn and life bat