Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Does Malistare have new spells?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
WARNING: This will include major spoilers to the ending of Azteca. If you have not reached this far in the story line you should not read ahead. So don't say I didn't warn you.

At the end of Xibalba you have to fight Malistare. My only question is how did he get new spells if he was dead? I know Morganthe could have taught him but how?

Robert Dragonbreath lvl 87

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
MustachCashDash on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
WARNING: This will include major spoilers to the ending of Azteca. If you have not reached this far in the story line you should not read ahead. So don't say I didn't warn you.

At the end of Xibalba you have to fight Malistare. My only question is how did he get new spells if he was dead? I know Morganthe could have taught him but how?

Robert Dragonbreath lvl 87
Malistaire's mustache obviously has magical powers; maybe it's his Achilles heel~ if you cut off the Necromustache, you can defeat him!

Morganthe probably gave him some of her abilities when she revived him~ kind of like sacrifice, but messed-up.

(on a slightly-unrelated note, perhaps that messed-up version of Sacrifice could be a utility spell in future: casting it would give the selected teammate your skill-set for x rounds, or something).

-von
laura "i mustache you a question" shadowsong

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
Dr Von on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Malistaire's mustache obviously has magical powers; maybe it's his Achilles heel~ if you cut off the Necromustache, you can defeat him!

Morganthe probably gave him some of her abilities when she revived him~ kind of like sacrifice, but messed-up.

(on a slightly-unrelated note, perhaps that messed-up version of Sacrifice could be a utility spell in future: casting it would give the selected teammate your skill-set for x rounds, or something).

-von
laura "i mustache you a question" shadowsong
Thanks for the info