Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-28-13

AuthorMessage
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Yes! Totally! Great idea! As others have said, this would make the double-spells for myth on a par with the over-time spells with multi-traps that fire has, for instance. Someone said about 20% for each trap, and that sounds about fair. I have been playing a myth wizard for a while now, and it always feels like that first trap is a waste, without a second one to follow up.

Alternatively, on double strike myth spells, you could make it so the traps only affect the second, larger strike.

Explorer
Mar 10, 2010
I agree on the double tap thing is a great idea. But people say to get a double myth shield. This is myths special attack. How about a quad shield for fire? Or For death you can make a swap block? It is unique to myth like anything else to other schools.

Amber Rainbowstone - level 60
Seirra Hex - level 33

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I myself am a level 61 student and want the double trap. It annoys me that if i do my orthrus i must do blade/spiritual blade(optional) /trap/trap. And if and if i start with 2 power pips i only need to turns. I have gone this far in wizard101 without it and now it just seems to nag me.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Meh, I'm personally a bit neutral on this subject. While on one hand it would be a nice feature to give myth wizards, on the other hand it might make them seem a bit overpowered as well, so there's that at least.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Yes I believe they deserve something of that nature or at least to be able to have more then one minion at the same time seeing as they have so many minion spells and have lost out on other useful ones due to this.I do have one of every school so I am not favoring one school.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
whta130 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
No just plain no. Myth is already strong enough
No we aren't I am level 85 and with the armor I have now can't seem to fight well on my own for very long without someone that can heal me comes along to fix the damage. We need armor that suits fighting our own school or that trap mentioned above

Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
Personally from experience of having a Myth wiz its not that bad with its normal attacks, buffs, etc. I think they could increase Humongofrog up to 400 damage or Earthquake to 610. It bothers me to know I will have to feint once or twice. If their was someway to improve that it would be awesome. No offense intended if this threatens myth wizards.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
i saw someone say myth is already strong enough well were not i cant even beat a storm boss in Zafaria and i am the level to be in Avalon right now. I think this trap idea is great say 1 pip and 30ish% each trap. but if we dont do this lets make the minions stronger because it says that we battle with minions and i dont hardly at all because they are selfish and dont do good hits so give them fighting spirit or let us choose what they use so we can tweak them to our fighting style

Cameron GiantCaster level 72

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
I think it would be a excellent idea the % on the trap might have to be lowered though.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Absolutely Yes, as long as all wizards get a spell that will allow all traps to be removed, this spell is really needed it the game, for many, many reasons.

Thanks for reading.

Administrator
Some interesting discourse here on the subject - thanks for all of your feedback. We'll discuss this with all the spell balancing Wizards for future considerations.

A new Feedback Friday coming up shortly! Stay tuned!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
May 06, 2012
Cameron Giantcaste... on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
i saw someone say myth is already strong enough well were not i cant even beat a storm boss in Zafaria and i am the level to be in Avalon right now. I think this trap idea is great say 1 pip and 30ish% each trap. but if we dont do this lets make the minions stronger because it says that we battle with minions and i dont hardly at all because they are selfish and dont do good hits so give them fighting spirit or let us choose what they use so we can tweak them to our fighting style

Cameron GiantCaster level 72
i agree myth minions are useless.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
Well i think, no myth enough is strong in pvp with talos and puppets minions i think you guys should help out life with low hits ( like ice ) it should have a turn off spell to get rid off next to life spells.

patrick star

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Another reason that i think myth does not need this spell is, myth has not gotten a double hit spell since level 48. Myth is made to either kill multiple enemies with either single enemy spells, which take longer and you take more damage because one enemy survives, or weak all enemy spells that do about 300 base damage. Again, every other school gets a powerful all enemy spell. Why not myth?