Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The glitch in the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Hey, so when i finally tried out sunken city. I was kinda happy because another wizard was there to help me, but instead of helping me, i found myself alone doing the quest. Was there a glitch or the wizard wanted to go to sunken city herself? Please answer, i'm confused.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
InfiniteFangirl on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey, so when i finally tried out sunken city. I was kinda happy because another wizard was there to help me, but instead of helping me, i found myself alone doing the quest. Was there a glitch or the wizard wanted to go to sunken city herself? Please answer, i'm confused.
Just because someone is there or even goes into a dungeon with you does not mean they will help or will stay. My guess is she backed out of the sigil right before going in, or just walked out once in there. Sorry...it happens.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
It's possible that they had done the dungeon right before that, and they had gone back into the form of the dungeon that they had been doing, with all of the quests that they had done in it beaten already. If you go back into a sigil of a dungeon you just did within i think about 20 minutes, then you are taken into the dungeon as it was when you did it before.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
I recently got the majestic bundle and you know it came with the winter winds castle. But you know what happened? I went to the little pavilion thing but the teleporter started to glitch and now I cant get to it! I also can't pick up some items. I am really frustrated so please help me. My name is Abigail Ashhunter and I'm a balance wizard. level 46

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
InfiniteFangirl on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
It means (s)he was defeated and was returning to continue. If you are defeated in a dungeon and you step on the sigil and someone else does too, than if you don't see each other than that's why. KI probably did it so it wouldn't glitch your computer. ;)