Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Zafaria Crafted House.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Imagine how cool it would be if we got a house we can craft with a Black Palace theme? They did it with the Avalon Wyrd House, why not for this? Azteca's crafting house could come later.

Historian
May 06, 2009
willie4316 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Imagine how cool it would be if we got a house we can craft with a Black Palace theme? They did it with the Avalon Wyrd House, why not for this? Azteca's crafting house could come later.
I agree to this!

I really liked how Kingsisle would have 2 houses (one small and one large) for each world. They did it all the way up to Celestia then stopped and left the Bundles to take care of the world houses. Kinda sucks, but the largeness of each house makes up for it, in my opinion.

Kingsisle hasn't done much with Zafaria (in the beginning and afterwards) so any addition in terms of gear, pets, houses, etc. would be wonderful. I like how the Wyrd House reused Black Annie's shack and the Froundling homes. I think the Zafaria house should reuse some simple areas that would be big enough to use as a Wizard's home. I would like it if it could tie into the Savannah, Zamunda, Waterfront, and Drum Jungle. Maybe the house could reuse the Zafarian Library and Student Dormitory in Baobab Crown. Or some of the inside huts of Drum Jungle. Just some suggestions.

The overall land scape for the house should have many, Savannah grasses in the front, a Drum Jungle-like forest in the backing that leads into an area similar to Zamunda Outskirts. I'd like a Zafarite mine included maybe below the house. Um...maybe a treehouse, eh?

As for Azteca, since the Dino Bundle's Pyramid of the Lost Horizon house is more Aztecosaur influenced, the Azteca Crafted House can be based off the Avian's life style and forestry. I'd love a house build in the trees intertwined by bridges. Also maybe have the Apocalyptic sky scene at the end of Azteca. I'd like that. Oh! Or live inside the crashed ship of the Monquistans. I'd like either.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
They should make a house grizzleheim themed. There is only one house zafaria themed thats the Sun Palace.

Survivor
May 21, 2012
I this idea! -GASP- Maybe there should a Darahanji (How do you spell it?) Crafted House! :3

Sierra Spellmancer

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I love the ideas of new houses but crafting takes a lot of time, reagents, and coins. I wish their could be one bought house and one crafted house for each world.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Andrew Dragonstone on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
They should make a house grizzleheim themed. There is only one house zafaria themed thats the Sun Palace.
There is one, but you need to craft it, it is called Watchtower Hall. Look for the recipe from the vendor in the commons area of Grizzleheim

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I think this is a very wonderful idea

Garrett Flame, Level 82