Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Snack Tabs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Hey guys,

So alrighty. I'm not gonna bore you with a huge backstory...but basically. When I'm going through my pet snacks, they're all in a mess. The pattern is randon (Rank 5, Rank 2, Rank 7) and so when I'm digging through moving them to my Shared Bank or whatever, I was thinking, "Man, wouldnt it be easy if there was a tab that says maybe..."Rank 2 [Snacks] or Rank 8 [Snacks]?"
If there were tabs, when you go into your Pet Snack tab, there would be the 8 options of whatever rank snacks you have in that certain holding.
If you click on "Rank 1 [Snacks]" all your pet snacks ranked one would be in there, same thing for Ranked 2, 3, 4 etc.
Organizing or seeing how many of each rank would be allot easier than going through a messy bag where everything is scambled. And its easy to work! And it doesnt have to be just for rank, it could be, I dont know...School. Either way, and OH! Maybe you even have a choice on how you want to have it, organized (by rank/school) or not! It could work for reagents too! even though I dont I dont usually look through those as often (except when crafting!)

If you dont fancy the idea, it would be alright because it would be optional! You could keep it how is it at this very moment, or you could choose to organize it maybe if you're moving all your Ranked 7 and 8 snacks to a different bank, that way you dont miss any of them!

Consider it. Think about it. Its only an idea trying to help in organizing. If you think its not worth it or its just not a good idea, thats cool. I just know that some people, and maybe I'm the only one! Like to be sure they have all their snacks and whatever. I like to be sure when I'm transferring them, I get all the highest ranked snacks!

Thanks for reading!
James Promethean