Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anyone need help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2008
hello i am joshua dragonleaf lvl 70wizard and if anyone here needs help ask me and ill try to help you :)
i am on for at least 1 hour a day

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I really need help, I completed all the quests but I can't find the recipe for the ring (sorry I forgot the name of it) when I went to see Toshio (I think that's his name) he didn't have it so where do I get it?

Thanks
Level 47 Life

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Have completed the find the emperor of peace in hametsu village at least half a dozen times. the book is black because I have already read it, but the quest still appears in my spell book. can you help me find a way to complete the quest that will get it out of my spell book?

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
Well since I got nothing else to use my productive time in, I though I would offer help too. My name is Matthew Skullsword level 90 .

I can most likely be found in Celestia, because I have a lot of friends there already, and I and astonished! One wiz was level 32, now he's like, level 56 in two weeks! Seriously, find me for help.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Me too, what is your wizards name? I'll try too meet up with you.

Madison Winterhorn level 42

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Noah Dragonshard on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I need help with the jade oni.
Date(At least August 10th), time (Use your timezone), realm and location. I have trained myself to beat jade oni with no gear, no pet, and no 6 pip damge spell or tcs. I am skilled and I am a formidable force.

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
Noah Dragonshard on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I need help with the jade oni.
Sure thing. Gotta find me. I am usually playing all day on weekends from 7 am to 12 pm, and 2 pm to 7 pm. And as usual, find me in celestia. Or we're you referring to someone else?