Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast cleanse charm pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Does a pet with the ability exist?

I want to make an ultimate annoyance pet with may cast: Fairy, Sprite, Smokescreen, Cleanse ward, and Disarm.

Anybody know if may cast cleanse ward exists? If so which pets have it?

Oh and what effects the cast rate of these spells? I want maximum annoyance.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
To my knowledge there is no such talent for pets. I wish there was. I and a few others have made the suggestion only to have PvPers say such a talent would be too powerful and not fair during PvP. I can't see how it could be any more powerful than may cast disarm or may cast pierce.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dogempire on May 27, 2013 wrote:

I want to make an ultimate annoyance pet with may cast: Fairy, Sprite, Smokescreen, Cleanse ward, and Disarm.

There is no such thing as a "cast rate" as they are all cast randomly. Random means just that...there are on statistics or means of knowing when or even if it will cast.

As for the 'may cast cleanse ward' I found no such thing when searching for it. The Meow Wing pet gives this as a card though.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Meow_Wing

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Dogempire on May 27, 2013 wrote:

why cleanse ward? i mean yeah it's good. but did you know there's a mc steal charm/ward get those and everyone will be annoyed :D have fun!
also may cast fortify triggers often and could really help too

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Gabriel 1 savage p... on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
why cleanse ward? i mean yeah it's good. but did you know there's a mc steal charm/ward get those and everyone will be annoyed :D have fun!
also may cast fortify triggers often and could really help too
May cast cleanse CHARM is what the OP suggested. Cleanse charm would remove debuffs on your wizard such as weakness and infection. Cleanse WARD, removes traps from your wizard. Steal charm/ward affects your opponent, not your wizard.