Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halston Balestrom in my back yard

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
I was on the message boards then my mom said to come outside and in my small pond was a toy boat (left from the people who owned the house before us) and in that boat was a frog sitting in the drivers seat! The topic of the message board I had been reading was the one about how you know you've been playing Wizard101. I immediately thought of the storm professor of the game and I want to know some of the times you saw something that made you think of something in Wizard101.

Sincerely, Tarlac Owldreamer Level 29 Adept Fire wizard.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Everytime I hear about Krakens and Minotaurs (Tobuscus refrence), I think of Wizard101. I know every spell, so when somone uses a word to that spell, I just think of the game.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I was reading about greek myths in a book and right away a lot of the characters were in wizard101. Zeus is like storm lord. Satyrs were described just like as in wizard101. So were centaurs. I really like comparing things to Wizard101, my favorites are books.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Last night we spotted a tan ice weaver rappelling down the shower curtain and guided him outside to catch some flies.

Our neighbour has two orange and white cats that sometimes get loose and run up and down the hallway between apartments. They are sort of stocky fellows so we have a joke that O'Leary let his thugs run loose.

The other night I went to a baseball game with friends. (None of them are w101 players.) One of the local batters smacked a grand slam and the first thing that came into my head was "ripped a critical meteor strike into centre field". There's lots of wizard jokes you can make at a ball game, and vice versa.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
I love comparing Norse Myths and Wizard101's Grizzleheim and Wintertusk! For instance the Norns do have the tapestry of fate and they do see everything! Jotun really means giant beast!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The other day while out for a walk I passed some daffodils. Of course, in my mind, I called them laugh-o-dils. Another time, while walking to my car after work I saw a stone block sitting by a stop sign. I immediately wondered if I could get a fossil from it.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Everyone who's grumpy but gets nicer through the day reminds me of my professor Cyrus.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Summer is coming, I think summer trees (furniture item I like)

I see a barn and think of my Red Barn Farm

And when people say "balance" I think of a spell

Angela Dragonstone level 84

P.S. I was lol when I read the title of this

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
My mom teaches high school mythology and i have visited her classes before when i was off from school and its fun learning more about mythology like the minotaur labrynth i also request that ki makes its mythology, more like mythology XD because the hydra should have ninth heads not third. i think they just did that to make it easier :P

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
When I walk into/around Ina building and playgrounds etc. I think of different worlds and dungeons, as well as housing decorations and other things as well that are in Wizard101.
JoshuaGoldGem

"Everything starts with something"