Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My wand is invisible!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I have Greenwarden's Brilliant Staff level 90 and it shows up fine on house wall but when I equip it it is invisible. I have tried to log out and put it on other wizards but nothing seems to make it appear. Anybody else have this problem?

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Its probably just a glitch, or maybe you didn't equip it properly. Sometimes when you double click the equip button, it does not equip the thing. If this is not the case, Sorry, I can't help you.

Jasmine Wildblood , , , and .

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
Aedan Nightstalker on May 18, 2013 wrote:
I have Greenwarden's Brilliant Staff level 90 and it shows up fine on house wall but when I equip it it is invisible. I have tried to log out and put it on other wizards but nothing seems to make it appear. Anybody else have this problem?
I had this exact same problem, and had to stitch it with another item to make it appear. KI Support has yet to reply to anything I've posted regarding this bug.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
Your wand is invisible. Could be just a glitch. Maybe I do not know.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
wow. maybe the computer is too bad and it can't handle wizard101. i think you should call kingsisle and tell them your problem.

Chris stormfist, &