Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I have an idea about new gear.. I think new cowboy gear would be a great idea.

My myth wizard has something that is looking like that already, but it would be great to have the option of stitching cowboy themed gear

You can even go a step further and provide cowboy farm pets as well.. or even a new home that looks like a ranch, sort of like the new garden home that was released recently.

Why not create a new world that is an outpost for all bandits of the spiral.. hiding out in taverns and ghost towns.. Where Morganthe is hiding out for the final showdown.. and magic spells from areas around the spiral that are long lost can be learned, the simple days of wizardry are now over and it is time to now make your own alliances to survive this world and learn new spells that will help you in that final confrontation.

Instead of battling enemies over and over and over you can have the option of making alliances in secret places to allow you to advance as another option.. this storyline monotony has to be augmented for those of us who prefer adventure over just pure might.