Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

species

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
I have been playing this game for a while now and there is a thing i would like to suggest.
We should be able to pick if we want to be another species.I mean if you look around wizard city there are plenty of monsters and a majority are bad however some like "Baulder Goldpaws" are good. So what if they want to study magic? We certainly can't send them to Wysteria's Pigswick academy and Dragonspyre academy hasn't had living people in there for years! So how about Ravenwood? Well if that were to happen then we could play as Manders, Draconians, Celestians, Crustaceans, Grendles, Kroks, Bears, Ravens, and Wolf s(maybe even the people of Pigswick academy if they want a real magic career). So all the clothing would look different and give different abilities. Or there could be schools in different worlds with a completely new set of quests for species other than humans. like i you chose the Mander you could go to the school in Krokotopia and then you could have quests from the headmaster to go to Wizard City and solve their problems. The Bazaar could be like the secret shop in Krokotopia but only sell limited level items for just Wizard City and the secret shop in Krokotopia could always be avaliable to Mander or Krok students plus have tons of Krok items but the krok pet could go to the pet vendor at the Krokosphinx. Although the Bazaar would have to go back to selling pets. All students however would have to start and FINISH your school's world before you move on. You could also have the option to be a transfer student to another school and start at that school.

Just some ideas

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
cool, i really want to play an other species and i looked in the test realm and tried out aquila and then after a while i wanted to play one of them. i thought also with species that had wings would be able to fly like in an other topic i started called "flying high". i hope ki does this.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Maybe there can be a side quest that lets you chose what species you are, but you have to spend money on it so it is similar to crowns, but you still get to change as often as you want. Either that or go ahead and add the option in with a bundle so KI makes more money

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
No, Kingsisle would have to do tons of work to add that in, the game is fine with characters just being human.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Well, we always have transformations!
Yes they do however thier aren't enough of them for me to use them and enjoy them ... i mean maybe a marleybonian transformation, a krok, a bear, raven, or maybe even aztecosaur.