Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena/Dungeon Maker

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I thought of this today and thought it would be an amazing addition (I have no idea if it's been suggested already, but it probably already has been). Making Custom Dungeons and Arenas.

For custom dungeons, we can create our own bosses, monsters, terrain, etc. We can also make the names of monsters and bosses and make our own unique dialogue, what cards the mobs can use, how much health they have, etc., and make a pretty epic storyline within a dungeon, only downside is that there is no loot that is obtainable, just for the fun of it. Landscapes can also change during the course of battle as the battle intensifies.

Secondly, PVP Arena creation could bring forth many more unique playing fields for epics duels and simples. For example, players could have a final battle type deal in a designed volcano core. The earlier Landscaping idea can apply here as well.

I was wondering what you all were thinking? Maybe this is something that could change the game, maybe it won't. I want to hear your opinions.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I too wanted a custom instance/level editor so you can make custom areas using the props and textures in the game.

You can actually enable xp and drops by structuring it so that all xp and drops have a point value, and the player making the level has only a finite amount of points to "spend" on the reward yields in the module. So if he wants the bosses to drop crowns gear, he spends almost all of his enrichment allotment on that, and has almost nothing left over to grant xp or gold or spawn reagents.

Or a craftable gauntlet you can make and host if you have a house. Sort of like Pagoda but you populate the minions and mini-bosses by adding treasure cards to the recipe. For instance, if you want to craft a krokotopia pyramid gauntlet, you add Krokomummy and Soulsapper TC to the recipe to populate the lower levels with the appropriate monsters. Add in parchment, stone blocks, an ancient scroll or two, and a few other ingredients and you have a pyramid dungeon.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
i think a crafting one could be hard to make and i think it should be more open than what you guys are suggesting. i would make it so
a) you don't create your own loot
b) everything with monsters is appropriate to rank (example you create a regular rank 11, right? and he will drop some loot that makes sense for the kind of world his rank comes from. also his health would be determine a little by 1) school, ice has more, right? 2) rank, a rank 11 will not have 10 health)
c) the bosses follow most rules and there is maybe a list of cheats you can choose from, and maybe even a forum where you could send requests for more different cheats.

that's all folks!

- Gabriel Ashcaller level 65 sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Hunter Myth on May 3, 2013 wrote:
I thought of this today and thought it would be an amazing addition (I have no idea if it's been suggested already, but it probably already has been). Making Custom Dungeons and Arenas.

For custom dungeons, we can create our own bosses, monsters, terrain, etc. We can also make the names of monsters and bosses and make our own unique dialogue, what cards the mobs can use, how much health they have, etc., and make a pretty epic storyline within a dungeon, only downside is that there is no loot that is obtainable, just for the fun of it. Landscapes can also change during the course of battle as the battle intensifies.

Secondly, PVP Arena creation could bring forth many more unique playing fields for epics duels and simples. For example, players could have a final battle type deal in a designed volcano core. The earlier Landscaping idea can apply here as well.

I was wondering what you all were thinking? Maybe this is something that could change the game, maybe it won't. I want to hear your opinions.
I just made a topic similar to dungeons. I didn't copy you.

~Matthew BattleHead~ 82 Life